2019 Cotswold Market
The large Square at the centre of Stow is a clue to its origins as a market town dating back to the 12th century. At the Festival we will continue this tradition by including a large open-air street market including the following stalls:
Hand made and designed jewellery using pearls, gemstones and abalone shells on silver plate and sterling
facebook twitter etsy
- Blewbury Homes
Developers of the Stow Ag site on the Lower Swell Road and kindly sponsoring the provision of the market stalls at the Festival.
- Burke’s Beers
Bottled beer. Local microbrewery from Blockley
Handmade tea soap
- Cotswold Baguettes
- Filled baguettes and savouries and sweets
- Cotswold Bonsology
Bonsai trees grown in the Cotswolds
- Cotswolds Distillery
Alcohol and spirits
- Door 2 Door Pet Supplies
Pet supplies (food, treats and accessories)
- English Rose
Handmade sewn items and gifts
- Colourful garments and felt homeware, exotic textiles from around the world
- Fay & George
- Handmade rag dolls and scroll sawn wooden gifts
- Firedrake Jewellery
- Handmade silver and gold jewellery
- Flavours is a Sicilian family-run Pizzeria and Gelateria in Evesham High Street. Our gelato is lovingly created by our in house Gelataio. We use only the freshest cream, milk and ingredients to create authentic Italian gelato. We have recently won an award as Worcester Vale and Spa Favourite Restaurant 2019.
- Friends of Swell School. Face painting, glitter tattoos, crafts. History and promotion of school.
- Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust
- Through the generosity of local support, the Trust is able to protect habitats and species both on its 60
nature reserves and throughout Gloucestershire. The Trust works towards introducing and inspiring more
people about nature through running over 100 wild events each year and educating over 3000 school age
- Cufflinks and jewellery made from vintage watch movements, typewriters, coins and bullets
- Hay Wines Ltd
- Artisan liqueurs – chocolate liqueurs, amaretto, port, flavoured gins, vodka, elderflower, wild
- Hector & Queen Ltd
- Children’s booties and slippers, handmade rugs, scarves, headbands, sleepwear, handmade pouffes, bean bags,
wool throws and handmade sisal baskets.
- Helens Candles / Yvonne’s Jewellery
- Soya wax candles / Handmade semi-precious gem jewellery
- Hjälpande Händer Catering
- Food and drink sales – coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soft drinks, candy floss, sweets, crepes.
- Hook Norton Brewery Co Ltd
- Fine ales
- Huntington-Bourne Bakery
- Cake slices, tartlets, pastries and cookies with an influence of South Africa, Greece and America.
- Indian Inc
- Ladies clothes, jewellery and accessories
- Made By Mo Décor
- Needle felted animals and animal themed cushions.
- Myrtleberry Designs
- Unusual jewellery hand made in the Cotswolds. Incorporates semi-precious stones, pearls, wirework, etc.
- Needle & Gouge
- Tweed and leather goods. Turned wood goods.
- Pamela Shellard Ceramics
- Pottery and enamel jewellery.
- Pauline and Debbie’s Handmade Treasures
- Hand knitted and crocheted clothing, accessories and toys. Handmade cards, original watercolour paintings, mixed media pictures and hangings. All hand made.
- Pearson’s Cider
- Cider sales
- Pickle Millie
- Handmade cotton childrens clothing
- Poody and Berty
- Pretty gifts, homewares and accessories.
- Royal British Legion
- Stow-on-the-Wold branch. Recruitment and publicity.
- Selly Punjabis
- Frozen curries/ cold vegetarian and vegan samosas.
- Send Her Victorious
- Patriotic waistcoats, bags and accessories.
- Sister Sister Collective
- Must-have jewels, bags, headbands and accessories for casual and formal occasions
- Stow Primary School
- Childrens games and activities
- The Stag
- Delicious burgers and hot dogs
- Zink Chiropractic Clinic
- Chiropractic and complementary therapies clinic.